Independently and proactively provide high quality administrative support. Solutions to routine and non routine administrative issues to the line organisation within the regional part of Clinical Development. Ensuring effective delivery to required standards and processes and that business needs are met. Doing this both as personal service allocated to a specific part of the organisation and by active participation in Admin Direct. Provide flexible support across the Clinical Business Administration group as required.
-Proactively support administration for line management within the areas of accounting, budget, resourcing, individual administrative support, recruitment and introduction of new employees
- Independently and proactively resolve issues around administrative inquiries
- Advise customers the best way of conducting administrative tasks
- Administer and be an competent user of essential IS/IT administrative systems to increase efficiency in day-to-day work
- Administer travel arrangements being experts on travel procedures and policies
- Possess sufficient business understanding to be able to give information and be a point of contact for other functions
- Manage orders in the purchasing systems
- Co-ordinate and support line meetings and activities
- Backup for other Administrative Coordinators, maintaining accepted standards
- Responsible for maintaining consistently high professional standards in all aspects of their work
- Lead or participate in administrative support projects/improvement work if assigned
Minimum Requirements –Education and Experience
2-5 years relevant work experience preferably from other pharmaceutical industry.
Relevant professional qualification in administrative support skills.
Very good written and verbal skills in English and excellent in Swedish.
Skills and Capabilities
-Strong organisation and time management skills and ability to multi-task
-Assertiveness, is proactive and has a positive approach
-Self-motivated and able to prioritise
-Demonstrates problem solving capability
-Demonstrates high level of confidentiality and discretion
-Ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels
-Understands the need for change and supports on-going management of change in own area of expertise
-Good presentation skills
Jobbet sökes av Adecco, Malmö från datum 2010-03-25. Arbetet sker ifrån Lund och är inom kategorin Administration, ekonomi, juridik
Besök AMS för att ansöka till jobbet