OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har passerat.
1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
System Manager for content distribution architectures.
Product Development Unit Traffic Optimization within Business Unit Support Solutions.
As System Manager for content distribution architectures you will work with technical overview, guidelines and design of content distribution architectures as part of the Media Delivery Network (MDN) solution. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues in System Management and Product Management functions internally in the PDU as well as throughout the Ericsson organization.
- Solution Architect/System Manager within the MDN domain
- Solution overview, guidelines and design
- Dimensioning, traffic modeling, system tuning
- Technical sales support
- Assisting Technical Sales Support in pre-sales activities
- Customer Requirements management
- MSc/BSc in Computer Science or similar.
- Deep technical experience in the area of Data and Video traffic.
- Deep technical experience on HTTP, caching technologies and IP.
- Good knowledge of CDN technologies, Transparent Internet Caching and techniques for optimizing data traffic.
- Knowledge in Packet Core and Radio Network.
- Agile development processes, deliverables, responsibilities and decision points in requirements definition and prioritization
- Identification of dependencies and clear explanation of issues.
- Up to date on related industry knowledge, technology, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to show Thought Leadership
- Good team player, open and honest personality
- Understanding of customer?s technical challenges.
- Defining, prioritizing and communicating technical solution requirements
- Ability to write technical documentation at both detailed and solution level.
- Clear and sound technical messages regarding the solution and product.
- Able to challenge and be challenged.
- Analytical, self-managing, result oriented, having a passion for change and continuous improvements, self-motivated
Apply via link: http://tas-ericsson.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00097734