1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Internal Communications within Ericsson and Business Unit Networks drive internal communication activities in order to secure communicative leaders who show the way forward to engage employees to live the brand, as well as work with communication of strategies, targets and changes .
We are now looking for a new team member who can take on the position as Manager Internal Communications for Product Area Radio. Your main task will be to drive the creation and implementation of communication plans for the unit, coach, advise the development of communicative leadership among managers as well as ensure consistent communication within Ericsson.
The role also includes close cooperation with Internal Communications for the Development Unit Radio as well as participation in BU Networks and Ericsson programs and projects.
- Be a part of Product Area Radio Management Team representing Internal Communications
- Plan and drive internal communications activities for strategy, target and brand related activities affecting employees and managers
- Change communications for e.g. new ways of working, M&A etc.
- Drive communicative leadership and brand related competence development activities
- Participate in unit internal, BNET and sometimes Ericsson projects, representing internal communications as well as be interface for external communications
- Plan, create and drive the internal communication plan for employee communication, e.g. execute communications activities how, what, when and where to communicate
- Advisor to Head of PA Radio management team in internal communications issues
- Cooperate with Development Unit Internal Communications in order to secure consistent messages as well market/customer perspective in communications activities
- Be interface for external communications activities related to PA Radio
- Participation in unit overall programs or projects as well as BU and Ericsson projects when appropriate
- Maintain and establish effective communication channels
- Secure efficient use of consultants for e.g. news articles and webcasts
- University degree or equivalent training/experience
- Very good communication skills and ability to think strategically and innovatively within the area of communications
- Capability to drive an internal communications agenda in a management team and experience of working in a management team
- Experience of change communications
- Ability to implement and follow up decisions taken
- Good telecom/ICT business understanding
- Good knowledge about Ericsson's operations and ways of working with communications including tools for internal communication
- Knowledge about the Ericsson portfolio
- Team player who can handle tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in communications
- Ability to initiate and manage projects, strategic as well as operational and very hands-on including procurement of resources
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Experience from the regions is a plus
Apply via link: http://tas-ericsson.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00109572