1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
As a Product Development Leader you will ensures Ericsson technology leadership, right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. The Product Development Leader teaches, coaches, challenges and develops individuals, teams and organizations. The PD leaders secure technology leadership and foster an innovative and learning culture.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Drive & Coach Technology Leadership
- Develop Teams, Individuals and Organizations
- Drive & Coach Continuous Improvements
- Drive & Coach Innovation
- Coach & Drive Knowledge Sharing and Learning
- Product Development/Technical Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Customer Insight
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
Apply via link: https://performancemanager12.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=35116&company=Ericsson&username=&st=36EBD3EF517FF9B6FE2A609E8BCC2DD78E1E1460