1 platser 6 månader eller längre Heltid Not Specified Heltid Temporary
Following the significant increase in externalisation activities in 2016, a new Third Party Supply (3PS) team is being formed in Global Supply Chain and Strategy to manage the supply commitments and relationships with AstraZeneca's new 3rd party customers, which are supplied by Operations.
We now have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team for a 12 month period! Based either in Gärtuna, Södertälje, Sweden och Macclesfield, UK.
The 3PS Demand Planner role remit is to manage operational demand, as well as to act as the operational point of contact between external Customers being supplied AZ manufactured products as a Contract Manufacturing Organisation, and the respective supply regions.
The objectives of this role includes analytical capabilities, demand and planning expertise, along with interactions with external Customers and supply regions to meet the Customer needs within the executional planning horizon. These must also be in line with the contractual agreements between AZ and the 3rd Party Customer.
There is a significant analytical aspect of this role in reviewing and challenging data and underlying assumptions to make recommendations. Key aspects of the role include demand forecast verification, co-ordination and challenge plus review of associated Customer intelligence.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage Past due element in APO (forecast and orders)
* Alert Monitoring
* Switch management (up to order placement)
* Lead demand intelligence from 3rd Party Commercial Partners (excluding GES managed 3rd parties)
* Key stakeholder in the pre-IBP; Focus on 3-24month horizon
* Manage /analyse short term demand and events; ensure it is aligned with rules of engagements with the supply organization
* Act as the day-to-day Customer interface
* Co-ordinate Sales Order To Cash (SOTC) and Market Authorisation Holder (MAH) transfers to external Customers and associated pack changes
* Manage exceptional short term demand changes between Customers & Pack Sites
* Support projects and initiatives (e.g. switch programs, process improvements, kpi development etc)
* Collaboration with Alliance Management Team (Customer Intelligence / Supply Agreement / Contract inputs if/when required)
* Meetings - attend demand & Supply, & Pre-IBP meetings as appropriate.
* Prepare market demand / intelligence input for product S&OP/ IBP as appropriate
* Forecast Demand management - validate forecasts and corresponding Customer Purchase Orders as per Contract Agreements
* Upload & release forecasts into APO
* Investigate short term significant demand changes / supply and demand imbalances
* Approval in APO of adhoc forecasts
* APO MTO demand & planning including PO co-ordination (including SLOB items)
* (note - management of MTO hands over to supply after PO creation)
* Operational Planning process super user (as identified) Order delivery co-ordination / monitoring / escalation of delays etc
Reporting / Analytics:
* Demand plan accuracy analysis
* Others to be agreed
* End-to-End Supply Chain Principles
* Supply Chain Planning
* Business Relationship Management
* Evaluation & Analysis
* Business Awareness/Acumen
* Supplier/Partnership Management
* Demonstrates AZ Values within the requirements of the role;
* We Follow The Science
* We Put Patients First
* We Play To Win
* We Do The Right Thing
* We Are Entrepreneurial
If you are interested, apply now!
For more information about the position please contact: Evelina Orebrandt, Customer Account Manager
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, gender or gender orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.