1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Monthly 100%. Tillträde: Immediately tillsvidareanställning
Make a change
In a world suffering from pollution and in a highly competitive industry, NEVS was founded with the determination to make a change.
To improve by challenging the conservative and complex.
We believe, or in fact we know, that most people both want to do well and to find joy in what they are doing. So unlike most, we combine the two.
Now we are joining hands with strong technical, industrial and financial partners to become a leading manufacturer of electric vehicles aiming for our vision - to shape mobility for a more sustainable future.
We are building up a strong team in Sweden and China for this inspiring journey. If you feel that you want to be a part of this challenge and make a change - you should join us!
Our Creative Design department is building a dedicated team for innovation and creation. We have a committed passion to create and deliver iconic and desirable global products suitable for volume production. If you are looking for an opportunity out of the ordinary and want to join a team who is challenging the traditional way of working. We are now looking for A-Class modeler/Teamleader surface modeling.
The role involves:
- Responsible for planning and delivery of digital models of good quality in all stages of the projects, based on sketches, scan data and 3-D models.
- Coordinate, guide and care for the CAD-team to ensure delivery on time and to the appropriate quality level.
- Be responsible of development of strategy and deliver methods and processes.
- Understand and implement technical input (criteria) in 3-D model.
- Ensure good and efficient contact to project and line organization.
- Actively interpret and push the limits to realize the design intent in cooperation with designers, clay modelers and engineering teams.
- Be a resource in your team as A-class modeler.
The roll requires:
- University engineering education or equivalent experience
- Experience from development in Design Studio environment or relevant area, minimum 5 years.
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Strong interest and urge to be part of building a fresh nonhierarchical Creative Design team that is effective in delivering iconic and desirable global products.
- Strong in fostering talent and building successful teams.
- Ability to understand the design ideas and rapidly translate into Styling surfaces.
- High proficiency in Alias.
- Experience from Class-A surface modelling.
- Experience from automotive
- Experience from NX/ Vismockup and Teamcenter is preferred
- Experience from visualization tools is a merit.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written.
To be successful in this role:
- Good communication skills, visual and verbally.
- Good planning skills and deliver on time.
- Creative, solution oriented and open minded.
- Independent, confident as well as good team player.
For this position, personal character is a significant factor!
We have a Lean organization which gives you the opportunity to influence both the organization and the product. To be a part of NEVS means, challenge the market, the technology and your own perception.
We put a great importance to our employees' development, and in that perspective your main area will evolve together with you.
Finally, the connectivity era of autonomous vehicles has just begun, and we offer you a possibility to be part of future development.
Do you want to join that team; you are more than welcome to apply for employment with us!
NEVS is a member of the Engineering Industries and covered by current collective bargaining agreement signed by Unionen / Sveriges Ingenjörer / Ledarna.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing continuously during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible!
Prior to our recruitment process NEVS has taken a position on recruitment and marketing channels. We therefore decline decidedly, any contact from media sales, recruitment sites or similar companies.