OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you have a strong passion for game AI and understanding of what makes fun gameplay? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a AI Programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm.
As an AI Programmer you will work with designers to create a robust core AI system to be utilized throughout the game levels. This includes creating and using technologies, tools and systems in the areas of pathfinding, tactical decision making, group movement and communication, combat and interaction. You will also be responsible to create specific AI behaviors to cover the requirements of the game.
- You are responsible for delivering a great end-user experience together with your team
- You know how to balance functional and technical requirements in areas of performance and stability
- You make sure that any AI behavior implementation is robust to function in a multiplayer game
- You have ownership of features implemented by you
You have at least 5 years of professional game development. You have prior experience working as a programmer on at least two shipped titles. You have a strong passion for game AI and understanding of what makes fun gameplay. You must be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
To be successful in this position you are:
- Good knowledge of AI pathfinding algorithms such as A*
- Experience with C++ development and ideally some experience with Unreal
- Good knowledge about multiplayer games
- Familiarity with performance profiling and debugging
- Familiarity with animation, physics and gameplay code in general
- Comfortable with Perforce and/or familiar with other version control systems
- Your portfolio must be provided through a website
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.
Artiklar i detta ämnet
- Datorarbete kan ge känsla av dålig stimulans
- Datorarbetares muslekbesvär
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
0704 0704 34