2 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Fast Heltid Tills vidare
BLUCREW is a privately owned business concern founded in 2012 in Scandinavia and providing tailor-made crew solutions and support services for the global aviation market. From our European head office in Göteborg, Sweden, we are dedicated to building strong relationships with clients and candidates alike by providing high-quality services and premium support to the people of the aviation industry.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for airworthiness review staff. Employment with BLUCREW AB in Göteborg, Sweden.
After approved company training, permanent employment 100%
Your application are subject to background check and public records check under the National Transport Agency.
• To facilitate and ensure that design solutions meet certification and airworthiness requirements in an effective manner throughout the process.
• To ensure any reported failures, malfunctions or defects associated with our client’s designs are assessed to determine effects on the continuing airworthiness of the product.
• To ensure any necessary corrective actions are carried out in an appropriate timescales.
• Provide airworthiness and certification inputs to the business acquisition process.
• Provide certification expertise within an integrated design process thereby ensuring the final design be fully compliant with requisite certification and airworthiness requirements.
• Prepare and/or contribute to related airworthiness and certification documents.
• Define, progress and facilitate test and analysis in support of compliance verification with relevant parties.
• Facilitate compliance verification and design approval of completed changes.
• Manage airworthiness and certification activities in concert with business requirements within a multi-functional environment.
• Review reported failures, malfunction and defects that may effect the airworthiness of the product and determine any necessary action.
• Maintain technical competency and currency to be fully effective in role.
• A good aviation background based in the Engineering discipline.
• A broad engineering knowledge of aircraft airframe and electrical and mechanical systems
• Good working knowledge and well-practiced in compliance findings with certification codes,
• Equipment qualification processes and related standards.
• Sound working knowledge of EASA IR 21J DOA obligations
• Understanding of Aircraft System and Software Safety Analysis processes.
• Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Engineering Apprenticeship or equivalent training.