1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Negotiable Heltid Permanent
Analysis Engineer - 2 positions
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor in the development of the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in active safety? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? If yes, then Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The section Chassis Electronics Analysis & Verification is a part of Volvo Car Group Vehicle Dynamics and Active Safety Centre, which is responsible for analysis and verification of Volvo Cars chassis related ECU:s and software's. The section is responsible for planning and performing unit tests and integration test of ECU:s and also verification of in-house developed software. We work close with software design departments at Volvo Cars in teams where each team focuses on related functions, and also with external suppliers in an international environment. Chassis/Active Safety are one of the core values of Volvo Cars which means that the focus and attention on our deliveries is very high. The section consists of 13 persons and has a positive and engaging culture.
As an Analysis Engineer you will perform tests within Chassis Electronics Analysis & Verification, you will be a part of a verification team. The role includes developing virtual and physical testing methods through CAE and bench testing as well as in vehicle tests. The activities require a close, analytical and cross-functional cooperation in the development team. You will have daily contact with other areas such as active safety functions, brake modulation, chassis functions and project office department.
* Plan and perform verification work
* Test and verification with CAE and testing in virtual and physical environments
* Participate in developing test methods, virtual and physical
* Take part in and perform integration tests
* Analysis of system/function requirements
* Contact with internal and external suppliers
* M.Sc. within electrical systems, system controls, mechatronics or automation, or equivalent
* Knowledge/experience in/from system/function testing, analysis and verification
* Experience in system/function development, verification methods and tools
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Driver's license (B-level)
* Experience in CANoe, vTESTstudio and Automated testing is an advantage
* Experience in relevant CAE/simulation and Matlab/Simulink are meritorious
* A feel for customer values
* Analytical and curious
* Positive, engaged and driven
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand". And we believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Elin Jurjaks at +46 729-88 94 08 or by e-mail [email protected]
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later then August 28, 2015.