1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Are you accurate, professional and willing to travel? Do you have qualified mechanical experience and like to work on high heights? If yes, you might be the job for you.
Vestas Northern Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland and the Baltic?s. We are responsible for the sales, installation and service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern Europe the best place to work.
We have one open positions which will be part of the service department in Sweden/Finland with the responsibility of fiber (glass and carbon) repair in Sweden. This role includes inspection and repair of rotor blades, which is primarily performed by platforms. The position requires high demands on accuracy and professionalism, as we are extremely committed that our service work is performed with the highest quality. To fully succeed with the task, we believe that you are a practical, flexible and businesslike person. As we are working on a 7 day work 7 day off schedule you need to be able to be away from home during work weeks. The starting point for the workweek will be in Landskrona but the work performed will be anywhere in Sweden.
- Execute activities related to the blades maintenance processes in order to assure service level agreements and minimize service costs.
- Inspect the operational level of the blades assessed; register results on maintenance information systems in order to assure reliability of the information gathered and compliance of information procedures.
- Documentation of the job done
- Carrying out a diversity of check-ups, repairs and replacement activities of turbine components
- Create and maintain orders in SAP
Make travelling reservations and bookings according to plan
- Mechanical experience
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Driver's license B, CE license is a merit
- Comfortable working at heights, coping with the respective challenges this brings
- High level of Safety awareness
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in Swedish is beneficial
- Good English skills in reading / writing
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits package and an ambitious education plan for your professional development
The work schedule for this position is 7 + 7, work 7 days and free 7 days.
For further information and job descriptions please contact Recruiter Elin Holm, 073-073 99 03.