OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We have an immediate opening for a Business Analyst within the Controlling department of Surface Chemistry EMEIA. The department supports the organization, management team and business segments with financial information in order to make better business decisions, and make improvements to business processes.
- Perform profitability and cost analyses at Region and Segment level
- Support in Margin Management and OWC reduction
- Support financial planning processes including 3M forecasting, budgeting, and monthly reporting
- Develop and maintain information and reporting flows to systems including SAP and Arkieva
- Ad-hoc and investment analysis and projects
- Bachelor in Economics or similar
- Good understanding of financial and business processes
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Analytical, proactive and pragmatic approach
- Project management capability
- Ability to work across functions and different levels in the organization
- Ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Skilled in SAP and BW, Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Arkieva is preferred
- Fluent in English
This is a permanent position on a full time basis, reporting to the Commercial Controller & Senior Finance Manager and based in Stenungsund, Sweden.
For more information please contact Kristina Nygren, Talent Resourcing Partner, Kristina.email@example.com.
For unions related questions, please contact Bo Mannerstedt, Akademikerklubben, via our switchboard +46 303 850 000.
More about the business
Surface Chemistry a business unit of AkzoNobel, operates in 50 countries, employing over 1500 people. Based in Chicago, IL, United States, with regional marketing centers in Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Singapore and Stenungsund, Sweden, we are leading supplier of specialty surfactants and synthetic and bio-polymers additives. Using a combination of chemical expertise, process technology and application know-how we solve problems for a multitude of manufacturers and formulators. We service a wide range of industries including agro, asphalt, cleaning, lubricants & fuels, mining, oilfield and personal care.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
HR Partner Lena Jönsson
060-13 40 35
PQC-chef Elin Svensson
060-13 43 19
Unionen Jenny Ersson
060-13 43 70
Talent Resourcing Partner Kristina Nygren