1 platser 3 - 6 månader Heltid Enligt Överenskommelse Heltid Visstidsanställning
Din nya tjänst
We are searching for a Business Analyst consultant for a 9 months assignements starting mid May.
The Business Analyst represents the stakeholders of Information Systems. You are “the voice of the customer” in projects and support process of applications and data. You are accountable for ensuring that the applicative development and support team delivers value to the business, the business being Asset Management of Capital Market.
On the side of business, the Analyst will be highly involved in iterations to review and develop Business, Information Systems, and Technology Architectures. Based on gap, opportunity and solution analysis, she (or he) will support the creation of formal change roadmaps.
The Business Analyst writes (or has the team to write) user-centric specification items (typically user stories). She (or he) structures, ranks and prioritises them, and adds them to the product backlog to be realised by development team.
The Business Analyst will coordinate changes in different parts of the business and drive or support related Nordic IT projects. You can punctually be involved in parameterizing or developing applications as part of the team.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the maintenance of the Repository, to collect, store and share all information and documentation on Enterprise Architecture.
We expect the Business analyst to be a product owner (Scrum like), and fully manage the connection between the business and IT.
We expect that she (or he) know how to:
- Contribute in both business and IT oriented projects
- Formulate the project objectives and organisation including a budget and time plan.
- Secure internal or external resources necessary to reach the set project objectives.
- Lead and manage the project in accordance with the project plan and objectives.
- Coordinate the resulting release and sprint planning.
- Coordinate and chair work- and steering- committees.
- Provide business owners, Nordic Head of BAS and IT as well as upper management with project status reports and financial follow up.
And that she (or he):
- Imperatively has experience from and good knowledge of the Asset Management of Capital Market at least
- Knows about Enterprise Architecture most especially in data- and functional- domains
- Understands and articulates business needs, puts it in writing specifications
- Is well structured and has leadership skills
- Has good communications skills and is able to explain IT in user terms
- Is fluent in English and good at least at one Nordic languages
We would like to get your application as soon as poosible as we wish to fill the position as soon as possible. Last dat yo apply is April 14.
Please contact Camilla Molander if you have any questions at 08-120 88 788.