1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Marknadsmässig Heltid
Duni is a leading supplier of attractive and convenient products for table setting and takeaway. The Duni brand is sold in more than 40 markets and enjoys a number one position in Central and Northern Europe. Duni has some 1,900 employees in 18 countries, headquarters in Malmö and production units in Sweden, Germany and Poland. Duni is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the ticker name “DUNI”. ISIN-code is SE 0000616716.”
Duni is currently looking for an eager and analytical Business Controller with a strong business focus. You will report to the Director Meal Service within Business Area Professional. Meal Service is a growth oriented area with approximately 500 MSEK turn over (2012).
The role as Business Controller is broad and will serve as a challenge and opportunity on an international area. The position is located at the headquarters in Malmö and will require occasional travel.
Main responsibilities and tasks will involve:
1. Planning and Forecast
* Collect, consolidate, and challenge budget information from various parts within Business Area Meal Service and report to HQ.
* Prepare financial analysis from different perspectives, including KPI’s/scorecards. Educate and inform.
* Prepare and analyze information regarding investment decisions with frequent follow ups.
* Work closely and interact with Category Managers.
2. Business Case Reports
* Provide critical insight information on business case development.
* Monthly management reports with comments and recommendations to Business Area Mgmt Team.
3. Financial Support and Analysis/Reporting
* Perform margin and profitability analysis; customer and product perspective.
* Propose and present recommendations and point of attention to the management.
* Simulate effects on profitability with changes in volume & price.
4. Support Financial Closing
* Manage and develop monthly financial package.
5. Financial Control
* Coordinate and ensure implementation of internal control and procedures improvements.
* Perform variance analysis per department, interpret result, identify issues, communicate it to the management and initiate corrective actions to ensure that company targets are met.
6. Price Management
* Develop overall strategies for pricing together with Category Mgmt & Sales force.
* Coordinate and develop tender process and interact with sales and key account managers.
* Manage and administrate standard prices together with procurement.
* Work closely and interact with sourcing managers.
You have a minimum of 3 years experience of business control within an international company. You have a university degree in business administration and economics. You have excellent IT understanding and you are fluent in English both oral and written.
You are a structured individual with a high analytical capacity, ambitious with a powerful self-drive and you have the ability to see the big picture. You are a positive and outgoing person who likes to work in a group and build professional relationships with internal and external parties. You possess the ability to identify and realize process improvements and to collect relevant information for the task at hand.
Last application date
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than the 25th of July!
Who to contact
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with SJR Scandinavia AB. If you have any questions please call recruitment consultant Jannika Skoglund at 040-665 51 04 or Kristina Bennet at 040-665 51 03.
Your application will be handled confidentially.