1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Enligt övernskommelse Heltid/ Ej specificerat
Scania Credit Group (SCA), Scania Financial Services business unit, serves customers, dealers and distributors in 18 different markets through established local leasing companies or cross border financing. The Head Office/Market Support centre is based in Södertälje, supporting the local markets with governance, management, administration and systems. In the markets where we operate, Scania Credit finance more than two thirds of Scania’s sales. Over 95 dedicated professionals manage a portfolio consisting of trucks, buses, coaches and trailers representing 525 MEURO of assets.
Scania Credit Group is split into three core regions: Black Sea, East Adriatic and CIS, and two in start-up phase: Middle East and West Africa. In addition to this SCA is running Distributor Financing to non-captive distributors in Middle East and other parts of the world.
Since our business controller is going to maternity leave we are looking for the replacement. SCA Business controller will work closely with our business units in all types of business related controlling activities and will have a close contact with the reporting teams in SCA markets. Furthermore, you will actively support the management by providing relevant financial information and analysis.
As Business controller you are responsible for monitoring the company’s financial position and status. You give active support to the business and provide the financial perspective to influence attitudes and behaviour within the organisation.
• Regional performance control, containing monthly analysis and follow up of performance and forecasts
• Financial controlling, consolidation of monthly group reporting and projections from our Business units
• Consolidation of business plan, support to and have an active dialogue with country managers
• Preparations before board meetings and regional meetings
• Support and training the business units in reporting and controlling issues
• Work actively to improve internal processes and develop the system for business, planning and internal control
The role will give you a good understanding of our business model. You will be joining a global team based in Södertälje, and report directly to Scania Credit CFO. The position requires travelling from time to time.
We are looking for a person with a degree in finance or business with a few years’ of relevant practical experience of financial reporting and controlling, interested in financial business and with a good understanding of financial analisys. To be successful in this role your understanding of the Scania financial model and the accounting principles is important.
We believe you are an analytical and structured person, service minded and solution oriented. You should have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, you need to have good communication skills since the position will expose you to internal and external contacts. Proficiency in English and good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint is essential for this role. Experience of HFM is considered as an additional merit, knowledge from financial service/leasing company is an advantage.
You are motivated by challenges which include operations in growing markets and are not afraid of continuously changing and new circumstances to which you will need to adapt.
• A value driven company, professional development and interesting job opportunity
• The position provides a good background for a further development within the organization and financial services
• An international organisation with highly skilled colleagues
To get further information about the role and function, please contact Lilia Shendrik, CFO Scania Credit AB, tel. +46 736685606.
Your application shall be in English and contain personal letter and CV. Slections will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period. Apply via our website: HR InLine/Jobbsök på Scania October 22th at the latest.