1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Månadslön 100%. Tillträde: Enligt överenskommelse tillsvidareanställning
Poolia is recruiting an experienced and business-oriented Business Developer (B2C) / Project Manager to Doro.
The position is full-time and placed at the head office in Lund.
Would you like to contribute to the future success of the market leading provider of telecare solutions? Do you want to work in a successful and expansive company? We offer a highly motivated team and responsibility from day one in a growing global company.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we continuously make a selection for interviews.
As our new Business Developer (B2C) / Project Manager you are overall responsible for leading the strategic project of defining, launching and driving the B2C service offering.
Our B2C service consists of providing relevant services to our elderly target group in relation to our telecommunication devices and our staff in our alarm receiving centers at Doro Care. This is to help them stay connected to the world in an easy manner and assist in having an easier and more enjoyable life.
Your task will be to take complete ownership of the process from development to launch and implementation:
- Plan and present service programDevelop sales strategy to present branded programs to new customers (B2C)
- Execute and present all new product initiatives
- Manage stakeholders internally as well as externally
- Budget control and time schedule
You will cooperate with the company's marketing, sales and product organization.
The position will require some travels in Sweden and abroad.
You will during the start-up report directly to the CEO of Doro Group.
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and we believe that you have at least 5 years of relevant experience from business development (preferably B2C) and project management.
We are looking for candidates who are both market oriented and product oriented. You have a good technical understanding and you want to work closely with the sales and product organization.
Fluency (oral and written) in English and Swedish is required for the position. You are a good communicator and have a professional written language.
For the right candidate this is an exciting opportunity. You should be motivated by developing products and programs for our elderly target group. You have an entrepreneurial spirit combined with the experience from a service organization.
To be successful as Business Developer / Project Manager you should have:
- Extensive experience as a project manager with proven experience in business development
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated and successfully complete deadlines on time
- Team management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Financial aptitude and have the ability to effectively build and manage a budget
- Be able to accept and enjoy a flexible, versatile and sometimes changing work environment
- Capable of establishing and maintaining positive working relationships internally and externally