1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Biosync Technology is a Spin-Off Company based on the research performed by Swedish ICT, SICS and Mobile Life VINN Excellence Centre. Biosync Technology AB aims to commercialize the Affective Health system - a wearable biofeedback tool for daily life stress measurement and self-reflection.
To reach its goal Biosync Technology AB is looking for Business Development Manager.
1) Identify and prioritize partner targets; become an expert on each target?s organization, business model and strategic priorities.
2) Serve as ongoing relationship manager, helping to realize and optimize value from the partnership.
3) Identify and prioritize customer segments; design business model and strategic priorities for each segment
4) Negotiate terms and reach an agreement with beta-customers
5) Contribute to product development by providing insights on customers needs as well as customers/partners feedback on the product
- Master's degree in biomedical engineering
- Degree in Business Administration
- 5+ years experience in a role as a business development or equivalent in a medical technology company.
- Experience with the Life Science industry's dynamics
- International experience.
- Experience with ongoing partner relationship management; ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues.
- Language: English, Swedish and Russian fluently.