OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are searching for a Business Intelligence Analyst for one of our global clients. This is a great opportunity to get an interesting and developing job in the heavy vechicle industry.
Your main tasks will be:
• Co ordination of the Total Market and Long-Range Forecasting process in the region of the company
• Collect and provide compiled and analysed information of adequate market indicators that can be used to forecast the total volume in the region
• Propose total market forecasts to market responsible and management
• Collect and present information on market shares for the company and important competitors
• Preparation of performance reports and ad-hoc analysis
• Represent the company in BI-related projects
You will also be a system key user of 4C and CRP.
• Co ordination of the Total Market Forecasting process
• Monitoring of industry and macro-economic trends impacting the construction equipment sector
• Collect and provide compiled and analysed information of adequate market indicators
• Deliver recommendations on Total Market Forecasting for approval by the market responsible
• Establish forecast of Total Market on all relevant levels and groups of products, short, medium and long term horizon
• Coordinate the Long Range Forecast-process
• Support the organization with reports and analyzes of total market, market share and inventory development as well as retail and shipment forecast and actuals.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis on the request
• Represent the region of the company in BI-related projects
• Actively participate in continuously developing of forecasting processes
We think you have the following competencies:
• University degree in Economics
• Experience in market intelligence activities (identification of information sources, retrieval techniques, information analysis and timely handling)
• A dedication to understand the important business drivers for the company markets in the heavy vechicle industry
• Analytical ability and interest in statistics, very good knowledge in Excel on an advanced level; pivot, macro, micro
• Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional languages an asset (read and spoken)
• Spoken and written presentation skills
• Advanced computer literacy
• Networking and communication skills
We think you have a big interest in Economics and in the heavy vechicle industry, and is up to date with news within these areas. You need to be serviceminded, outgoing and a team player, and also take a lot of initiatives to make it in this job.
fixed- term contract 20150501-20160630/full time/Eskilstuna
If this sounds interesting, please apply today! We make regular interviews and might find our candidate before the last day of application. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter at [email protected]
Lernia är vägen framåt
Lernia är en av Sveriges ledande kompetenspartners inom bemanning, utbildning och omställning. Våra tjänster hjälper individer och kunder inom det privata näringslivet och den offentliga sektorn att stärka sin konkurrenskraft, vilket i sin tur bidrar till en bättre fungerande arbetsmarknad och en ökad integration. Vi finns på fler än 100 orter i Sverige och är kvalitets- och miljöcertifierade.