1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Enligt överenskommelse. Heltid/ Ej specificerat
Camera Technician, Angel Films Oy
Angel Films is a film and TV equipment rental company. We are part of a pan Nordic film and TV equipment rental chain NSR Scandinavia group. Our vision is to provide the best suited equipment and service for every job. Our customers are film, TV and commercial producers, TV broadcasters and advertisement agencies to name a few. We are the market leader in Finland, and operate also in Estonia.
We are looking a customer service loving, detail oriented, camera enthusiast to join us camera team in Helsinki as a Camera Technician. Location: Helsingfors, Finland.
Responsibility and tasks
Camera technician is a trusted partner and advisor for our customers, makes sure we offer them high quality equipment and is proud to run a well-organized warehouse. Your daily tasks include collecting the equipment for customer orders, checking and cleaning the equipment after customer returns and simple on-site maintenance / repair activities.
The responsibilities include
- Collect the equipment (camera, lenses, stands, cables etc.) for customer orders, making sure that customer gets the best equipment combination for their needs
- Check the equipment after customer returns: cleaning, quality control, evaluation of maintenance and repair need, simple on-site maintenance/repair work
- Customer service
- Proactively understanding customers’ needs
- Following the development of the industry and camera technology
- Maintaining the high quality of the equipment
We are looking for a person who is a camera enthusiast, systematic, detail oriented and customer service minded in its full scope. Preferable you have +5 years of experience from similar tasks. We appreciate experience from and passion for film industry.
- Film / photography related degree or degree related to fine mechanics (lenses, binoculars, optics)
- +5 years of experience as camera technician or assistant is preferred, alternatively +5 years of experience from fine mechanics (lenses, binoculars, optics)
- Experience from camera or film industry
- Proactive and independent
- Customer oriented, customer service minded
- Very good organizing skills
- Detail oriented
What do we offer?
Angel Films offers a stimulating working environment with a dedicated, highly professional team. We support our employees' sport and cultural hobbies. We also encourage our employees to watch movies by offering movie tickets.
Addilon is our partner in this recruitment. Please apply (CV and personal letter in English) via the link. We will fill the position immediately after finding the right candidate.
Recruiting right managers and specialist in Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Economy and Logistics in Stockholm, Helsingfors, Copenhagen, Oslo and Chicago.
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest
We decline kindly but firmly contact to any selling of additional job ads, candidates etc. Please respect that our client, Angel Films / Dagsljus, refer all communication regarding the positions is handled by Addilon.