2 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Fast lön Heltid Tillsvidare
Career opportunity in the world of dynamic glass
We are looking for experienced Production operators with technical interest to optimize our client’s production and supply chain. The positions are important within the company, reporting to the Production manager, to ensure top quality and delivery precision to customers.
ChromoGenics is a global leader in developing and producing dynamic glass with controllable optical properties. The unique proprietary electrochromic technology, ConverLight™, provides dynamic solar protection for increased indoor comfort and energy efficiency.
ChromoGenics is located in Uppsala, Sweden. The current 3000 m² production facility includes climate-stabilized cleanroom facilities, production lines for ConverLight™ glass laminates, testing facilities and a centre for high-tech smart materials.
ChromoGenics was founded in 2003, building on more than 20 years of research on electrochromic materials at the Ångström Laboratory at Uppsala University. The company has about 20 employees and the main investors are K-Svets Venture AB, New Energy Solutions II K/S and a small group of various investors. The plant has been partly financed by a conditional loan from the Swedish Energy Agency.
The core role as production operator will be to follow and improve supply chain processes in production of electrochromic glass laminates with the aim of delivery precision. Parts of the processes are within a cleanroom (ISO 7 classified). The work is wide from inventory handling to quality control and packaging as well as other tasks within supply chain. It can also include travels to customer sites for installation and commissioning of ConverLight™ glass laminates.
Tasks and responsibilities include, amongst others:
• Production of ConverLight™ glass laminates according to time plans.
• Adopt and improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in all process steps.
• Maintain and ensure an orderly and proper workspace.
• Quality control in all process steps.
• Preventive maintenance of machinery and spare parts management.
• Installation and commissioning at customer sites.
The position at ChromoGenics offers to work within a dynamic and innovative environment where improvement ideas are encouraged.
For this assignment you will be employed by Randstad, but work for our customers. If all parties are satisfied, there is a possibility for employment at the client.
Employer: Randstad AB
Employment: Full time
• Technical or science high school degree
• A minimum of 5+ years of production preferably within biotech, electronics or within quality control
• Work in a clean room facility is seen as a plus
• Experience in managing other employees is seen as a plus
• Fluent in English and Swedish, both oral and written
• Driver’s license (B)
• Driver’s license for Forklift type B1 is a plus
• Takes initiatives and is a doer with a strong drive
• Appreciates both the possibilities and challenges of a small but growing dynamic entrepreneurial company
• High accuracy (meticulous) and structured/methodical
• Proactive problem solver
• Technical interest
• Embrace responsibility
• Takes initiatives
• Team player
• The position may require travelling
We value personal suitability. As a consultant, you are an ambassador for Randstad and represent us in a professional manner. You have the ability to work in a team as well as working independently. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
In the fall of 2016 Randstad acquired Proffice. With over 600 000 employees in 40 countries Randstad is the second largest staffing and recruitment company in the world.
As a Randstad consultant you are employed by us, and you are working on site at one of our client’s. You have the same benefits as with a traditional employer with collective agreement, health benefit, insurances and more.
Apply by: Selections and interviews are on-going. Positions may be filled ahead of last date for applications, therefore apply as soon as possible.
For information: Matilda Stigell, consultant manager | [email protected]
Please note that we cannot accept applications via e-mail.