OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
SMS' Global Production function is looking for a Change Program Director, a key strategic position enabling implementation of the Production Strategy - 2018. It targets a significant performance uplift aimed at increasing competiveness in the market and enabling ambitious growth plans over the next five years. The strategy program will be the most important effort undertaken over the coming years and it will be central to clearly state the direction for the organization and see that stakeholders conform to the path set out.
The position will be placed in Sandviken or at one of the larger production units.
Key performance areas
Your main responsibilities will include to:
- Developing the Program Management Office (PMO)
- Maintain active program communication and implementation, including tracking and following up progress of activities and results with key stakeholders
- Manage cross-functional initiatives related to strategy implementation
- Developing the SMS production system and integrating it into the global line organization
- Design the infrastructure and roll out plan for the transformation program on a frontline level
- Coach managers (e.g., Production Unit Directors) to promote required change and establish a performance management system
- Integrating change activities in the industrial footprint
- Ensure reporting into PMO from project leaders for industrial footprint
- Link plan and milestones with expected results
As Change Program Director you will have a large stake in managing adherence, by engaging thoroughly with the organization and coaching and supporting key stakeholders at all levels. This is a role in the SMS Production Management Team and will have global responsibility for orchestrating the program to implement the strategy.
The position involves frequent traveling.
The successful candidate for this role has the profile and capabilities to build and structure strategies for an overall program and set the governance for required organization. Using storytelling and clear messaging you must influence and energize people to take action. You should have a clear and compelling vision of how to motivate improvements and be able to communicate this vision in bold and persuasive terms. You also need to have good written communication skills, including in the creation of executive presentations.
Ideally you have a background in manufacturing with previous experience from leadership positions and/or experience from high profile programs or large project leadership positions. You have a good understanding of operations and, ideally, experience from implementation of LEAN production systems.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Göran Björkman, VP SMS Production, + 46 (0)706 365 416 or +46 (0)26 263 583
Åsa Virdhall, VP HR Production & Supply Chain SMS, +46 (0)702 486 954 or +46 (0)173 844 25
Per Negga, Sveriges Ingenjörer, +46 (0)173 844 37
Roger Jansson, Ledarna, +46 (0)173 844 31
Thomas Eriksson, Unionen, +46 (0)26 266 659
Thomas Andersson, IF Metall, +46 (0)173 841 68
Please send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than September 13, 2013, as selections are made on an ongoing basis. Read more about Sandvik and apply at www.sandvik.com/career, Job ID: 324761.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HRdirect, +46 (0)20 261 444
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Rekryterande chef Mikael Schuisky
+46 70 254 19 70
Rekryterande chef Anders Pettersson
026-26 93 06
Rekryterande Chef Anders Öhlund