1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
CronLab is an Internet Security company delivering web and messaging security to companies and households around the world. CronLab technology is used by over 500,000 individuals and is trusted to deliver a secure internet environment for children as well as employees.
CronLab is growing and is hence looking for additional resources to be based in CronLab?s Gothenburg office, which is currently responsible for the delivery of all technical parts of CronLab?s different products and services. As part of this expansion, we are looking to strengthen the project management, as well as someone to manage CronLab?s European channel business.
The ideal candidate we are looking for is a self starter with a strong commercial background. The chosen candidate will report directly to the CEO.
Channel Business Manager
Manage CronLab?s Channel Business in Europe (B2B products)
Manage CronLab?s Channel Business P&L
- Manage sales budget for CronLab?s Channel Business including incentive plans
- Manage pricing for CronLab?s Channel Business
- Manage quotations and invoicing
Manage CronLab?s Channel Business partners? network
- Manage existing relationship (including potential travel for meetings)
- Expand the Channel in Europe, managing trials for prospect partners
- Manage end users outside the Channel
Manage CronLab?s B2B products required developments
- Taking into account partners and users? feedback on existing products
- Proposing new product ideas as part of business planning
- Sales experience
- Customer relationship management experience
- Business planning experience
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Additional language skills (French, Spanish, German, ?)
- Professional network in IT distribution
The recruitment process is ongoing, and we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, hence please promptly send your application together with CV and references by email to [email protected] in English.