1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Fast lön Heltid Tillsvidare
CLIQ Support & Training Manager to ASSA ABLOY
Do you want to work with the edge of technology for electromechanical Master Key Systems? Assa Abloy is now looking for a tech-savvy problem solver with a high interest in training client supporters.
The EMEA Division at Assa Abloy is looking for a Technical Support & Training Manager for their CLIQ product line. A part of your job will be to support the regions by providing 2nd line support, and developing technical training. The 2nd line team is outsourced to India and part of this role is to keep them trained and focused. This position is part of a small team of dedicated technical support and training experts to ensure high quality support to the regional EMEA organization. Your role will be to ensure that the level of technical competence in the regions is improved so that sales of CLIQ products continues to grow in line with expectations.
• Manage the outsourced 2nd line team and a customer focused product test team.
• Act as liaison between regions and manufacturer/developer/provider when it comes to issues or incidents.
• Work closely with the development organizations to ensure we develop a robust and resilient product line
• Manage Test team (LSTB) located in India, plan LSTB team’s activity and make sure that product is passed LSTB testing before it will be launch to production
• Run and co-ordinate web service integration process with region/platform.
• Help region/platform technically during presales process e.g. tender questionnaires, technical help in integration projects etc.
• Release process: participate in release process and being responsible for organizing and running activity that are part of operation and support team
• Beta testing: co-ordinate and run proper beta test
• University degree level in an Electronic discipline with at least 5 years work experience.
• Significant previous experience in electronic access control or integrated security solutions market is preferred.
• Experience in creating training material
• Good communication skills with the ability to deliver technical training, and explain complicated concepts
• Good team player with strong analytical skills who understands the importance of meeting deadlines and who thrives in a busy, challenging environment.
• Prepared to travel within EMEA and occasionally outside of this geographic area.
• Experience of working in a multicultural team and in an international environment would be useful
• Fluent in English, other European languages is a merit.
Company: Assa Abloy AB
Last Day of Application: 2017-08-27
For your information: In this recruitment Assa Abloy is collaborating with Dfind Science & Engineering. For questions about the job, please contact recruitment consultant Rebecca Dovega +46 72 547 99 19. Apply via www.dfind.se/science-engineering [ http://www.dfind.se/science-engineering ] no later than 27th of August
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions. It has a worldwide turnover of approx 3.5bn Euros. The EMEA Division has sales of 1.4bn Euros and approximately 9,500 employees. The small EMEA headquarters team is based in London but the commercial and operational activities are managed through 10 Market Regions encompassing the whole of Europe, Middle East and Africa.