1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
IBM Client Innovation Center offers a dynamic community with a pioneering spirit. It feels like an entrepreneurial start-up, but with the support of the world's largest IT and consulting services company.
Our Cognitive Consultants works at the intersection of business and technology, at both strategic and operational level. The solution spectrum is broad and often highly complex combining the substantial strengths of IBM in analytic methods and techniques, the industry, business knowledge and skills of our consulting teams.
Our Cognitive Consultants assist clients in the selection, implementation and support of the integrated solutions. These include Advanced Analytics, Natural Language Processing and / or other Cognitive Computing technology components. This role requires a combination of consulting skills and integration experience with Analytics and Cognitive components in order to:
- Design, develop and implement ETL processes, programs and scripts using structured/ unstructured software development methods,
- Develop data/metadata models and technical specifications using standard modeling techniques.
- Evaluate data product requirements from data providers and translate the requirements into technical specifications and define technical standards.
- Work closely with analysts, data providers and business operations staff to understand and elaborate data dissemination requirements
- Propose innovative technical solutions based on a cognitive approach.
- 5 years of overall experience in IT sector
- At least 2 years experience in working with ETL tools: IBM InfoSphere DataStage or Informatica PowerCenter (or any other ETL tools such as: SSIS, AbInitio, SAS DI/ ODI /Adeptia Integration Suite/ Centerprise/ Data Services/ Clover ETL/ Data Migrator)
- At least 2 years experience in RDBMS (DB2, Oracle, SQLServer, etc)
- At least 1 year experience in Data Integration
- At least 1 year experience in Data Modeling
- At least 1 year experience in writing technical specifications
- At least 1 year experience in statistics tools: SPSS/ SAS/ R
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or closely related areas
- Swedish and English: advanced
- Machine learning knowledge
- Ruby on Rails, Java Script, HTML programming.
- OS scripting knowledge
- At least 3 years experience in RDBMS, appliance (Netezza or Exadata)
We offer a culture focused on knowledge sharing, networking, mentoring and coaching. We believe in supporting each other to succeed as a team. Here, people cooperate and learn from each other. We work closely together to create technologically advanced solutions for leading businesses.
We offer a unique experience for talented and ambitious individuals who are keen to build their skills. It?s a place for people with real enthusiasm and a passion for IT. People who want to explore what?s possible.
Send us your up to date CV and cover letter to [email protected] and state ?Cognitive Consultant? in the headline.