OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to continue your career in an analytical and exciting role at an international company? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then this interim position might be something for you!
Poolia is now looking for a commercial analyst to our client in Solna. The assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and will run until the end of march. Applications will be screened continously. We welcome your application today!
The Commercial Analyst is a business partner to country commercial teams (specifically Denmark & Finland). The overall responsibility with the role is to provide insights to Commercial management, through commercial reports and analytical information, on product and customer sales, trade spend and profitability. The role covers a number of tasks where key data and analytical skills are required to assist controller and sales management and KAMs decision making and contribute to achieve business goals.
• Continous NTS performance tracking and forecasting through local NTS tracker (incl open orders and delivery in last week by month, product and customer hierarchies), liaise with Commercial Team on deviations
• Periodic and ad-hoc commercial reports and analysis including Trade sales, Trade Spend, NTS and GP by brand down to SKU, customer channel down to single customer
• Support sales team in price analysis (ASP, Price, volume and mix impact), ad-hoc pricing queries and pricing education.
Pricing, Promotions & Rebates:
• Monitor and analyse CSW sales deductions (actuals against MME, month end, MTD/QTD/FY forecasts), report deviances to Controller/Commercial Director with suggested actions, follow up with KAM team to ensure compliance
• Ensure CSW agreements %/amount can be tied back to contract, either in the form itself or in supporting documentation, ensure contracts are filed as back-up
• Review of monthly Oneplan accrual process, detailed periodic review of CSW Balance Sheet accounts with Commercial Team to validate OnePlan and Rebate accruals
Nordic Finance team members
Country Commercial Teams
Northern Europe Cluster Finance team
EMEA Accounting CoE team
EMEA Business Support CoE Norther Europe team
Nordic Supply Chain (S&OP)
Nordic Customer service team
Permanent member of overlay(s)/teams:
Nordic Controller Team
The role require a highly skilled and structured person with attention to details and a great ability to prioritize and make things happen. It’s essential that the Commercial analyst has high level understanding of both systems and financials and the ability to collaborate and work well across different functions and groups. An understanding of commercial issues and experience of operating in a commercial FMCG environment are required.
We take good care of our consultants and we offer social activities, as well as help in planning your future career. Your consultant manager is well experienced from your field, and knows how to get the most out of your assignment.
As a Poolia employee, you are included in the requirements concerning agreements on terms of employment by Unionen. Moreover, you get a grant for working out at your choice of place. You are also covered by a health insurance.
Please apply by registering your CV here on our website. Click on the "Ansök" button to the right. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV-document. Please check that your correct e-mail address is registered.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by Bemanningsföretagen - the Swedish Association of Staffing Agencies.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-555 650 28
08-555 540 12
+46 70 377 48 30
+46 70 377 48 30
08-555 651 35
+46 72 074 20 27
08-555 540 12
072-070 15 53
072- 070 15 53
072 074 20 42