1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Dellner is the global leader in Train Connection Systems and service all the major car builders as well as operators around the globe. The head office is located in Vika Falun, Sweden. Dellner has manufacturing units in Poland, UK and sales and service organizations in 12 countries. Group turnover of 80 MEUR and approximately 400 employees.
We are looking for a resource to strengthen our global procurement team in order to improve our costs for indirect spend on a global basis.
Details about the job:
The main purpose of the role is to direct and control the global purchasing function for indirect spend in order to meet quality and specifications at the most favourable prices.
Negotiate the purchase of materials and equipments required by the company, like travels, car rentals, freights etc. This includes following work tasks:
- Develop and implement routins for supplier follow up and relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- Find cost effective solutions and alternatives, maintain up to date list of agreements and evalutation of new suppliers.
- Develop and plan the purchasing arrangements for functions and be involved in major business and investment projects.
The successful candidate will have following profile
- Minimum of 3 years technical education within the area of the responsibility.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience within procurement and international negotiations.
- High skills in english, both verbally and in writing.
- CISilf is a merit.
- Strong leader and negotiation skills with a good technical understanding.
- Team oriented with good interpersonal skills and cooperation with collegues, other departments and subsidiaries.
- Well organized, higly motivated for the job and with an open attitude.
Welcome with your application:
In this recruitment Dellner cooperates with Lundin & Boström. If you have any questions, please contact Anna-Karin Malmgren, + 46 243-226530 or Peter Boström, +46 243-226651.
We only accept applications through our website www.lundinbostrom.se
Apply as soon as possible but no later than December 31.