1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Dellner is the global leader in Train Connection Systems and service all the major car builders as well as operators around the globe. The head office is located in Vika Falun, Sweden. Dellner has manufacturing units in Poland, UK and sales and service organizations in 12 countries. Group turnover of 80 MEUR and approximately 400 employees.
Commodity Manager Welded & Machined Components -
We are looking for a resource to strengthen our global procurement team with regards to welded and machined components. The position is place in Vika and you report to Global Procurement Manager.
Details about the job:
The main purpose of the role is to direct and control the purchasing function for welded and machined components in order to meet quality standards and specifications at the most favourable prices.
- Carry the responisiblity for the commodity and related supplier base and a number of related submodules.
- Responsibility for the commodity team which includes design, QA and procurement.
- Operate and plan purchasing arrangements in customer- and cost down projects.
- Find cost effective solutions and maintain up to date list of agreements.
- Negotiate agreements, evaluate and approve of new suppliers.
- Develop and implement routins for follow up of suppliers and relevant Key Performance Indicators.
The successful candidate will have following profile:
- Minimum of 3 years technical education within the area of the responsibility.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience within procurement and international negotiations.
- High skills in english, both verbally and in writing.
- CISilf is a merit.
- Strong leader and negotiation skills with a good technical understanding.
- Team orientated with good interpersonal skills and cooperation with colleagues, other departments and subsidiaries.
- Well organized, higly motivated for the job and with an open attitude.
Welcome with your application
In this recruitment Dellner cooperates with Lundin & Boström. If you have any questions, please contact Anna-Karin Malmgren, + 46 243-226530 or Peter Boström, +46 243-226651.
We only accept applications through our website www.lundinbostrom.se
Apply as soon as possible but no later than December 31.