1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Within systems engineering we have an experienced team of configuration managers who have the global responsibility for developing and maintaining configuration management within the electrical and electronics department at Volvo GTT. We are working together with colleagues from around the world in the daily development of our products and supporting the department in our ways-of-working.
As a configuration manager your task will be to continue to develop, maintain and support in processes & methods for
- configuration control
- release management
- change management
- product data management
- documentation management
as well as more long term strategic work to establish and improve a harmonized configuration management system within the global electrical and electronics organization. You will also work with issue and version handling, product releases and baseline management and other short term activities connected to our projects. Depending on your personal skills, experience and interest there are possibilities to focus more on certain areas as well as participate in internal and external networks for CM.
We are looking for an experienced configuration manager who is structured, thorough, supportive and has good abilities in driving changes. You need to be good at cooperating with others and have an open minded and positive attitude through which you will be able to strengthen our team and our work in the global organization.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Academic degree, preferably engineering degree BSc or MSc in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience from working as a configuration manager with
Configuration control, release management, change management
Developing processes and methods
- Experience from working with ClearCase and/or ClearQuest or similar tools is meriting
- Excellent understanding of configuration management principles
- Good understanding of project management principles
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Sense of responsibility
- Business and customer oriented
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
At Volvo Group Trucks Technology we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc. We find that well balanced working teams increases group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.
Interviews will be arranged continuously after this ad is posted
For further information please contact;
Attila Berényi, manager, phone; +46 31 322 9519