OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you a customer- focused professional with a technical background? Do you possess high level of IT knowledge and excellent communication skills in a global company? Join Vestas as Customer Service Engineer and be part of our Service Organization in close contact with our Technical department and Customer Service organisation.
Customer Engineer Department
Vestas Northern Europe is a sales business unit covering the Nordic countries, UK, Ireland, Poland and the Baltics. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern Europe the best place to work.
The Service department is responsible for service, service sales and maintenance of the wind turbines within the Nordic countries. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
The Customer Engineer will be a part of the Service department and help the Customer Service Management Team by providing internal and external technical reports, preparing new technical initiatives and communicating existing technical solutions by phone, email and reports directly to customers, ensuring execution of contracts managing the customer relationship and seeking aftermarket sales.
Responsibilities and tasks
As Customer Engineer in our Customer Care Group, you will report to Team leader Customer Care and your primary responsibilities and tasks will be to:
* Provide first-line customer communication for technical matters, ensuring day to-day execution to the scope of contracts and customer commitments
* Acts as best point of contact for technical customer requests
* Handles daily technical customer requests over email, chat or phone across all customer journeys
* Manages administrative work related to knowledge base maintenance for technical elements
* Focus and contribute to the continuous improvement of both general work routines and formal procedures
* To work together and communicate effectively with all departments in order to maintain a good level of interaction within the field and within the office to quickly inform and advise customers on all service operations, plan changes, delays, cost overruns, safety and environmental issues, etc.
* Own, manage and record all customer issues in a systematic way, using available tools
* Manage requests and claims from the customer related to the operation and maintenance of the wind farms, and report activities of the Service Department
* Assist with customer communication when installing new it-solutions in wind turbines.
* Project manage customer IT solutions internally and externally
* Setup of technical customer information platform
* Ensure customer communication on new and existing projects
* Convert advanced technical communication into customer information
Qualifications and work experience
On a professional level you are/have:
* University degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar
* Prior experience within an international environment, focused on the technical communication with customers
* Familiarity with complex technical machinery, plant, processes or systems
* High-level skills in MS Office
* Experience with ERP and CRM systems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
On a personal level you are/have:
* Service minded with a strong business drive
* A positive person with a can-do mind set
* Mature and trustworthy
* Self-driven, takes initiative and is action oriented towards continuous improvements
* Team-player who has the ability to secure the daily workflow
* Emphatic and independent, responsible and conscientious and focus on getting tasks completed
* Is detail oriented and organized with a high focus on quality
* Adaptable, organized, systematic, structured with a high focus on quality
* Ability to cope with stress and an ever changing environment
* Experience with SAP would be an advantage
* Skills in Finnish is an advantage
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Hanna Iván at Experis IT, . The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible!
Welcome with your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08 764 2583
08 736 11 13
018-18 59 82
0480-42 52 42
0500-38 14 37
0470-74 55 82