Paulig Group is an international family-owned company in the food industry. The key sectors are Coffee, World Foods & Flavouring and Industrial Flavouring. Our portfolio includes strong brands such as Paulig, Santa Maria and Discovery. The group has almost 2,000 employees in 15 countries and the net sales for 2012 were 858 million euros. www.pauliggroup.com
At Santa Maria AB we now have an open and brand new position at our office in Stockholm in Sweden, located in the Kista area. We are looking for a business minded and self-driven
Country Business Controller
This new controller position will focus on customer and profitability analyses and provide financial support in different ways to the country organization. It will be necessary to helping the organization with return on investment projects in spending?s and in creation of business cases.
In this position you will report to our Business controller retail and in matrix to the country manager in Sweden.
Reporting and analysis, budget and forecasting, operation improvements and control will be the main areas to focus on. Examples of other tasks are:
- Provide financial support and training to the country organization
- Product mix analysis , identify potential for assortment improvement, provide and execute a plan with corrective actions
- Guide promotional evaluation process with country manager and key account managers.
- Establish a monthly KPI cockpit
- Challenger to the country organization team
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Minimum five years of experience in a larger international FMCG company
- Good knowledge of reporting tools and systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Spoken and written Swedish and English at a professional level
For further questions please contact Business Controller Poia Jabbari, +46 703 332 133. Your application will be welcome before August 11th, 2013 via the link below;