OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Management Events Group has over 200 employees, representing 11 nationalities with an average age of 29. We have had operations in Sweden since 2004 and have a team of 20 talented individuals in Stockholm office.
We share the same passion towards customer service and quality. Get to know our family like and international culture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmLw41oXXrE
We are now looking for a
Country Sales Manager
to lead the growth of our sales and people in Sweden!
In brief, we bring ICT -solution providers and executives from TOP500 organizations together at our B2B-events. Watch this video to find out more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb4vVnUUEG8
The ideal candidate is a natural people leader with a strong sales mindset and ability to deliver consistent results. You also appreciate the value of an unique service concept and family-like culture.
As a Country Sales Manager, your are accountable for
- Leading B2B sales team towards the shared targets - you create a feeling of a the winning culture through your leadership style and example
- P&L - ensuring the growth of sales and profits, also through your own consultative sales work
We are looking for the following qualities:
- Relevant B2B sales experience with proven results
- Some earlier experience as a sales team manager and passion to grow as a leader
- Great communication skills
- "Can do" attitude with ability to execute plans into actions
- Fluent English and Swedish
- Understanding of the Swedish business climate and ICT-industry is a plus
We are offering to You:
- Opportunity to grow our operations in Sweden to the next level and to enjoy every step about it!
- Continuous development and learning opportunities as a leader
- Intensive training to get the best possible start, as well as continuous coaching and support in your daily work
- A great opportunity to work with biggest industries and brands in Sweden
- Competitive compensation package, consisting of base salary and rewarding model
We would love to hear more about your aspirations and what makes you successful sales leader! Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and salary request in English via https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oYRYYfwv&s=Arbetsformedlingen
For more information about the position, please contact Leena Paajanen Partner, Recruitment Team Manager +358 50 3300 711
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Team Manager Project Management Sweden Anders Norrman
Talent Acquisition Specialist Sofia Nordman
+49 89 21094897
Talent Acquisition Specialist Ties Rohof