1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$216.7 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
Do you want to be a part of one of the world's most successful electronics companies?
Samsung continues to grow, and is now looking for a CRM-Manager to our Digital Marketing Team. In this role you will be a key person in our aim to introduce a dramatic lift in the digital services offered to our consumers with the overall responsibility for our CRM strategies and executions. You will be working in our Kista Office and report to our Digital Marketing Manager. In the role you will have one direct reporting employee.
You will be working with:
- Translating CRM activities to ROI based business building activities
- Being responsible for the whole process of social CRM, from recruitment and activation of members, to implementation and evaluation of cross-sell/up-sell and churn reduction strategies
- Cooperating closely with our media buying function, regarding strategies for retargeted marketing to existing customers and driving member acquisition
- Follow up on KPI:s
- Acting as key point of contact to our European Headquarters
The successful candidate will work more towards social CRM than traditional CRM, with passion for how to leverage social CRM to engage users in conversation with the brand, establishing trust and demonstrating value in a transparent way. This will include, but not be limited to, reviews, forums and social gameification tools.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with CRM related activities directed towards a substantial customer base
- Academic degree from relevant field
- Proven track record in recruiting digital members and also leveraging those relationships by using modern tools/platforms related to social CRM
- Broad knowledge of CRM-systems; their configuration and use of databases i.e. e-mail systems, sms-platforms, alerts, review systems, forums and mobile platforms
- Demonstrated expertise in retention strategies, with in-depth knowledge of key contact platforms including e-mail, Facebook, mobile push, Display and SEM
- Experience implementing and evaluating retention/churn reduction strategies
- An analytical approach with proven experience in exporting, interpreting and presenting data from CRM based tools for presentation to key stakeholders and senior management
In the role, it is important that you have strong analytical skills as well as project management skills. You have a passion for digital in general and digital marketing in particular. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take initiatives.
Selection and interview process is ongoing; therefore please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2014-04-15.
We look forward to get your application!