OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Customer Project System Engineer
We are looking for you who wants to help deliver the systems for the new Smart Grid!
Do you want to spend an exciting time in an area shaping how the energy market will handle the demands for renewable energy, electric cars, digitalization, system development, network security, etc.? Then this is your chance!
Schneider Electric builds the Smart Grid together with the world's leading electricity companies. The electricity network infrastructure is being digitized and systems and data analysis are being developed at a rapid pace. With its Smart Grid platform EcoStruxure, Schneider Electric is at the forefront of the development.
What can we offer you?
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market. Schneider fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice. When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion, people development and work-life integration!
We are now looking for a Systems Engineer for EcoStruxure AMO, a system for operation and maintenance of smart electricity meters and other smart equipment in the electricity companies' low voltage networks. Initially, you will work in a team to deliver customer projects with the leading electricity grid companies in Sweden, where EcoStruxure AMO handles more than 1M meters with very large data volumes. The job involves close contacts with customers, international partners and Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure Competence Center in Seville, Spain.
Your key responsibilities
• Provide support to solve customer errands at different technical support levels including coordination with Schneider global SW support and external suppliers
• Supervision and preventive maintenance of systems
• As project resource, participate and be active in project meetings with customer and other stakeholders in smart metering or smart grid projects execution
• Setup, deployment and testing of new SW releases
• Support sales process of Change Requests (CR) for existing projects and of tenders for new opportunities
• Training of customer staff
• Work to achieve company objectives for customer satisfaction, personal development and team development.
Who are you?
You hold a System Engineering bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as at least 2 or more years’ experience from similar work task/areas.
The following skills are required:
• SQL Server Database Management. Administration of SQL databases, creation of maintenance plans, troubleshooting, SQL tuning.
• SQL Analyst. Development of SQL queries to research, analyze, and troubleshoot data and to create business reports
• IT Management. Deployment, operation and maintenance of business applications. Experience in Microsoft IIS, WCF, MSMQ, Biztalk Server
You have a fluent comprehension in English and Swedish language. Experience in Energy and/or Utilities business is a plus but not required.
You have good communication skills and a desire to know and share new things.
We are proud to say that we are committed to you as an employee by working in a purposeful and structured way to build your expertise further. You will get freedom under responsibility and a flexible working day in a global company, which has a clear green profile.
Did we get you inspired?
Apply at www.se.com/se/jobb
If you have questions regarding this position, please call Anders Hermansson +46 (0)70 360 49 60 or Rolf Österberg +46 (0)70 853 27 82. If you want to know more about the recruitment process feel free to call Anna Kjellberg at +46 (0)72 231 61 95.
You are welcome to submit your application.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbldHPFltQQ
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Jannike Andersson Platschef
0701- 82 92 01
+46 (0) 70 768 62 01