1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Customer Service Engineer for Dellner ? Train Connection Systems
We are looking for a Customer Service Engineer to strengthen our customer service team. We work closely to our customers to ensure and fulfil customers satisfaction in product concerns and warranty claims. Our focus is to develop long-term customer relationships.
The team is operating from our head office in Vika, Falun and you report to Global customer service manager.
- Support and communicate with customers in product concerns and warranty claims
- Initiate investigations of warranty claims and secure required documentation
- Coordinate fieldwork internally with customer service focus in the European region
- Coordinate internally in order to implement preventive and corrective actions to eliminate reoccurrence of claims.
- Propose and drive continuous improvements of our products and processes and ensure proper return of experience to the global organization
- Constant communication with the global claims coordinator situated in Sweden to ensure proper coordination, cost tracking, order entry and closure.
- Identify potential opportunities of sales during investigations by coordinating with sales organization.
The successful candidate will have following profile:
Education & Job experiences
- Minimum 3 year degree in relevant field from an accredited university or a combination of relevant education and work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within customer service or engineering.
- Preferably experience in managing projects, preferably with customer orientation.
- Preferably experience from analyzing customers technical requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good technical understanding.
- Organized with capacity to deliver a structured result.
- A customer oriented attitude with ability to understand customer needs.
- Team player ? good cooperation with other departments and subsidiaries.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, preferably also in Swedish.
As the position will support our operations globally travelling will be needed on a regular basis, sometimes required in short notice.
Dellner is the world leading supplier of complete Train Connection Systems. We provide couplers, gangways, hatches, dampers and Crash Management Systems as well as global aftermarket services for the train manufacturers and operators all over the world. The head office is located in Vika, outside Falun in Sweden. Moreover Dellner has sales and service organizations in 14 countries. The turnover is 100 MEUR with around 500 employees located across the globe. www.dellner.com
Please apply at www.norenlindholm.se no later than the 8 th of May. For further questions, please contact Anders Råberger, 021-81 18 88 at Norén & Lindholm. Welcome!