1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Ej angivet Heltid Permanent
Nu har vi ett nytt spännande uppdrag hos en av våra största kunder på tjänstemannasidan:
Vår kund är ett världsomspännande företag inom hemelektronikbranschen med nordiskt huvuvkontor i fräscha lokaler centralt i Kista Science City.
Vi söker nu en erfaren Customs Coordinator med erfarenhet från tullprocedurer i hela den nordiska regionen.
Coordination of our customers customs administration in accordance with Legislation for the bonded warehouse provided by LSPs. On daily basis control the customs declarations provided by approved LSP, customs documentation, advice the organization in regards to customs processes and policies as it relates to the bonded warehouse and customer clearance.
Keep the procedures regarding the bonded and custom clearance process up-to-date. Continuously seek and develop improvements in the overall customs process.
Bachelor degree in business or economy
Customs Declarant Diploma (not a demand)
English in speaking and writing
ERP (advanced level)
1. Customs Process
· Supervise the customs clearance done by LSPs.
· On a daily basis upload in ERP performed declarations, identify deviation and report back to LSP.
· Maintain and archive FTA (refunds) in order to ensure that refunds have been received.
· Maintain and archive GSP in order to reduce duty payments and comply with legal requirement.
· Control stock differences in cooperation with stock control in order to eliminate differences and for system accuracy.
· Accurately maintain the Customs Archive in order to be compliant and for auditing purposes.
· Continues improvement to develop the processes.
· HQ and EHQ relation; develop and follow guide lines and policies. Reporting general information on a monthly basis to EHQ.
· Maintain and update GPPM documents.
· Report re-issued invoices with FTA to LSP to get refunds.
· Keep track of customs invoice to ensure correct payments and refunds from Customs Authority.
· Maintain and update HS codes in accordance with European BTIs. Report new and updates HS codes to LSP.
· Adviser when new logistic routes are to be introduced.
· Controller of export compliance, including screening new customers, PoA, ECCN and documentation.
· Provide basis data for Intra-stat reporting for LSP.
· Provide customer with preferential duty information and HS codes.
· Controller of the return flow from Norway (samples/POS/normal sales).
· Coordinate new customs flows.
· Error search for customs issues.
2. Customs System
· Update Item Master with new materials/HS codes.
· Upload daily performed declarations (SE, FI, DK, NO, IS).
· Update Exchange Rates.
· Download and adjust Intra-stat data.
· Prepare and provide monthly customs report to EHQ.
· Prepare and provide monthly duty accrual balance and re-booking.
· Weekly (SE, FI) and monthly (NO, DK) customs invoices.
Our customer are looking for someone with experience in handling with customs and has knowledge of custom procedures in the Nordic region. This role requires lots of communication skills since you will be dealing with both internal and external partners on a daily basis.
Since our customer have different projects that they want to implement, experience in working in a project driven environment is an advantage.
This position shall be filled as soon as possible, interviews will be held during the application period.
Your employment will be at Bemanningsstyrkan but your placing will be att our customers office in Kista Science City.
Bemanningsstyrkan offers you a safe employment, we have collective agreement and are members of Svenskt Näringsliv och Almega.
You will get a monthly salary, a wellness grant and a very dedicated consultant manager.