1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
We are looking for a super talented Data Scientist to work on monetization and analytics for our games at King.
Your role within our Kingdom:
We are growing and looking to hire a number of highly intelligent and talented Data Scientists with a good mathematics, statistics or computer science degree from a leading university and the proven ability to apply those skills practically in order to generate business value.
As part of the Analytics team, you will work to further understand, model, predict, segment and monetize King?s customers, and help take King's data capabilities to the next level.
- Building both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis
- Providing on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Working with all parts of the business to identify analytical requirements and formalise an approach for reliable, relevant, accurate, efficient reporting on those requirements
- Translating business needs to technical requirements and implementation
- Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization
- Designing and implementing advanced statistical testing for customized problem solving
- Debugging and problem solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
- Supporting with scoping and prioritising future projects
Skills to create thrills
- Experienced in dealing with large, real-world datasets (SQL)
- Have robust statistical significance testing, A/B testing, predictive analytics skills
- Ideally have in depth statistical, machine learning, Bayesian knowledge
- Able to demonstrates hands on experience with data mining, clustering, segmentation
- Software engineering skills, in languages such as Java, R, Python, etc.
- Experience in "Big data" systems experience such as Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce, or equivalent
- Advanced user of Excel spreadsheets for analytical purposes
With a passion for games, you will be strong in quantitative analysis, statistics or mathematics, have strong programming skills and the ability to draw business insights that will add real value to King. You will need to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast pace and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with wide teams such as Game Developer, Business Managers and Corporate functions.
We're knights of creativity!
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That's why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity!
Your application must be in English.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That?s why we hire all sorts of talent.