OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Design Engineer- Climate
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
Climate system department is responsible for all climate development within Volvo Car Corporation, e. g. heating, ventilation, air conditioning (a/c) systems and climate control. Climate system department is part of the Body & Trim unit within Volvo Car's Research and Development division. We are currently 85 employees divided into 5 different groups. This position is within the A/C & Auxiliary heater systems group. The group has the responsibility for developing A/C and auxiliary heater systems, delivering heating and cooling for the vehicle compartment. We are today facing new challenges to achieve good interior climate with improved energy efficiency and we are strongly affected and involved in new types of powertrains.
The A/C & Auxiliary heater systems is divided into two groups. The role as Design Engineer will support both teams with CAD design. As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for design work and packaging of the A/C system and auxiliary heater components in new car programs. You will work in close corporation with system and component responsible, A/C integration engineers, team leader and suppliers. The work demands a personality that drives all tasks effective and finds ways to implement the best possible solution with no deviations regarding quality assurance.
* Responsible for design work and packaging work for the A/C system and auxiliary heater components
* Report status to the A/C system team leader and group manager
* Work in close cooperation with suppliers to develop system/component solutions (technique and cost)
* Quality assure the assignment through a cross functional team and deliver according to agreed time plan.
* Documenting the assignment by updating and releasing documentation for systems and components
* BSc in mechanical engineering
* At least 3 years' experience within relevant area
* MSc in mechanical engineering is meritorious
* CAD tool knowledge Catia V5
* Knowledge about air conditioning system and auxiliary heaters
* Fluent in English ,written and spoken
* Driver's license type B
* Positive, structured, analytical and pro-active mind set
* Ability to prioritise between different tasks to keep deadlines
* Good communication and social skills
* High level of engagement
* High integrity and professionalism
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Jessica Mitrosbaras by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than 27th, 2016.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Jasmin Aronsson El Kachani
0729-88 94 43
Jasmin Aronsson El Kachani
+46 72988 98 27
Katinka Haug Larssen