OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the assignment:
- Location: Helsingborg/Malmö
- Duration: 05-apr-2020 - 30-sep-2020
- Last application date: 1/4-20
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The objectives are:
Learn and master the new the new learning content management platform in order to support ROSS team members to optimize the new ways of knowledge transfer.
- To train all ROSS coworkers, who are responsible for the creation and knowledge transfer to the retailers, how to use the tools efficiently in order to optimize our current ways of working and maximize the impact of the training material.
- Consolidate all training material form all functions and upload it on the new learning content management platform to be available for the users.
- Standardize the format of the material on each different means of knowledge transfer (Power point presentations, videos, screenshots, etc.)
- Create and implement the training plan of the new tools in a pre-defined time period.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Has experience with various training methods, including e-learning and coaching
- Has proven work experience as a training consultant, training coordinator or similar role
- Is familiar with Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Has solid organization skills, with the ability to manage the creation of multiple trainings at the same time
- Can work with external learning content creation vendors
- Has experience working in an agile development setting
- Can manage and follow up on development work
- Has worked and can understand the setup of the retail environment
- Has excellent communication skills
- Have excellent level of English (verbally and in writing)
How you win the assignment
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based tech company focused on engineers, economists, technologists and lawyers within the IT, Energy and Infrastructure segments.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya