2 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
LeanNova is an engineering service company, situated in Trollhättan, Gothenburg and Shanghai, created by engineers from former Saab Automobile AB. Since the start in February 2012, the company has grown rapidly and today we employ more than 200 experienced engineers with an average OEM experience of more than 15 years. We specialise in complex assignments and offer our customers excellence in development and integration of systems and attributes for complete vehicles.
LeanNova works with exciting and challenging assignments within Research & Development with a number of customers around the world. To our newly started office in Gothenburg, we are looking for Engineers in product development working with embedded systems, from low level and up to application level programming, for all types of vehicle related systems.
You shall have great commitment and a willingness to participate in the development of technology and systems for tomorrow's vehicles and we believe you have a great interest of modern development processes such as Scrum and other agile methods.
Working experience from feature development, distributed and embedded control systems (Matlab / Simulink), vehicle communication, model-based development and simulation technology is a plus, but we will also consider newly graduated engineers with a willingness to learn. The work tasks will be balanced within the team depending on skill level.
Skills & Requirements
- BSc or MSc in Electrical, Electronic or Software Engineering.
- Good knowledge in embedded software design and development using C/C++ or experience in application SW development using for example Java.
- Domain experience in any vehicle system area e.g infotainment, chassis, body/comfort, propulsion (CV, EV, Hybrid), active/passive safety is a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Driving license
- Solution and result driven approach
- Abie to work both independently and in teams
- Very good communication skills
- Desire to develop technical and personal skills with high levels of motivation and a positive attitude
Ola Wennberg, +46 (0) 723 700 794