1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
You will be a main contributor to strengthen our model based development approach in an agile software development environment. Your main responsibility will be to develop embedded software for trucks. Starting with capturing high level customer requirements and document those in models, followed by realization of functions using model based development tools with code generation capabilities. Finally verify the realized functions in host environment, rigs and in trucks.
You will work in a team responsible for the most strategic ECU software, located in Lundby, Gothenburg. Our mission is to deliver world class software products in the area of vehicle functions & electronics where we are constantly challenged to provide the best solutions in terms of feature, quality and cost at the right time. You can look forward to an individual and inspiring assignment together with many enthusiastic and professional colleagues. You will have extensive cooperation with colleagues in Gothenburg as well as in Bangalore. You will in this role also participate in various research projects.
The development tool-chain is composed of ClearCase, ClearQuest, System Weaver, AUTOSAR tool suite by Vector, QAC, Simulink, Embedded Coder, Rhapsody/ASCET, Bulls-Eye etc. Target hardware is 32-bit dual-core PowerPC.
The physical result of your work will appear in all truck brands of Volvo group: Volvo, Renault, Mack and UD etc. These trucks are manufactured and sold worldwide.
The main responsibilities are:
- develop quality assured functions in software
- identify and document relevant software requirements
- verify the functions implemented in software and document the results
We believe that this is a position for a person who enjoys taking initiatives and feels responsibility for the result.
We expect you:
- to be business and customer oriented
- to work in a structured way
- to be innovative
-to take active part in team-work and share ideas in an open discussion
- appreciate multi-cultural mindset
- to be a network builder with good communication skills
- to have high quality awareness
- to have fundamental knowledge in project management
You should have:
- a master's degree or equivalent
- at least 5 to 10 years of experience from embedded software development (dependent on educational level)
- several years of documented experience from model based software development
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
It is meritorious if you have:
- experience in agile software development
- knowledge in AUTOSAR
- a driver's licence for trucks
- good communication skills in Swedish
- knowledge from diagnostic standards (such as ISO 14229)
- knowledge in communication protocols such as LIN, CAN and FlexRay
- knowledge in safety standards as IEC 61508 and ISO 26262 and a genuine interest in the automotive industry
Starting date: By arrangement
Interviews will be arranged continuously after this ad is posted.
At Volvo Group Trucks Technology we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc. We find that well balanced working teams increases group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.