OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors, robotics and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson is now seeking a proactive End User Account Manager to join our Business Sales Division in Sweden to identify, and expand sales of business products (print, scan and projection) within Corporate (private and public) sector in Sweden. The successful candidate will report to the Business Sales Manager, and will be responsible for development and implementation of the sales plan for designated corporate customers/partners to generate business growth and maximize sales of Epson’s business products.
The position is based out of our Swedish office in Kista and will involve some travel across your target territory.
- Promote the complete or appropriate Epson range (print, scan, projecting) in corporate accounts to increase Epson sales growth
- Creation, and delivery of new business tenders
- Identify and develop relationships with key corporate accounts within both the public, and private sector
- Develop and implement the business sales plan for designated customer / reseller base to generate business growth and maximise sales of Epson products.
- For the specific market, understand the addressable market size and potential and use the information to generate leads and develop the existing business portfolio.
- In conjunction with Business Management team define and develop the Epson go to market plan
- Develop detailed deal plans for all opportunities to build solution based approach. Provide guidance and support to Account Executives ensuring maximum share of customer sale is achieved
- Monitor and evaluate market activities and take appropriate actions in order to maintain a competitive advantage Communication:
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers within target market sectors
- Develop long term relationships with external parties involved in producing bid/tender documentation to ensure that the profile of Epson is high and of priority
- Actively engage with Sales Support and functional teams (e.g. Marketing) to maximise service and customer satisfaction
- Coach junior team members to ensure on-going professional development Reporting:
- Production of all sales project plans in clearly visible format, using Epson management tools, to ensure access to and awareness of all current activities and deals
- Analyse and track sales against budget, providing accurate and timely forecasts, based on deal potential in the sales pipeline
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- End user account management background within the private/public sector environment with proven record of achieving success through the development of profitable sales
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Technical expertise in relevant product group(s) or similar discipline and able to communicate and demonstrate the value and technical benefits of Epson products
- Ability to build and proactively manage relationships over a long term to generate business growth
- Commercially aware and numerate, used to operating in a solutions driven environment
- Experience working with key decision makers to develop account plans and implement tactical solutions
- Strong negotiating, influencing and communication skills
- Strong communication in English language, both verbal and written If you are interested to be part of an innovative organization, we are eager to hear from you.
Epson makes products and delivers solutions for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. Colleagues based in all offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
0733 43 40 38
Chefsjuksköterska Ulrika Ehrström
070-167 14 52
Torbjörn Fröjd, arbetsledare
Lars Lantz, enhetschef
Chefsjuksköterska Nina Markholm Nordgren
073-966 18 97
Vårdförbundet Clary Marqvardt
08-517 720 93
Verksamhetschef Marianne van Rooijen
073-966 08 63
ST-chef Sofie Graner
070-684 92 39