OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Our team of experts at Global Industrial Engineering (TEE) works with commitment to develop industrial engineering techniques, to improve standards and to secure methods and competence for Scanias production units globally. Now we’re looking for an expert to focus on digital process planning to push Scania towards the future of process planning.
In order to thrive in your role, we want you to have the motivation and knowledge to develop digital process planning and its methods and tools. You will collaborate with Scania employees globally and use your networking skills, and pedagogical ability to provide the organization with your insights and knowledge.
Your work assignments
• Model Based Definition (MBD); support P&L´s path towards a digitalized way of working where 3D models, instead of 2D drawings, acts as the main information carrier.
• Manage and develop the PReP competence group, which includes developing the tool, cross-functional meetings and improvement of the trainings.
• Manage and develop the Metrology competence group; ensure that the group is active, suggest improvements and be up to date with new technology.
• Provide support to the production units; assist with technical support, problem solving, give guidance and work cross functional.
• Participate in and initiate research projects; work in collaboration with TER in the Research Network.
• Be involved in the Starling project which is Scania´s new platform for product development, virtual preparation and simulation.
• Support P&L´s strategic initiative NOVA; a program to create the foundation of a new order to delivery architecture.
• Take part in external networks and perform benchmarking activities; suggest activities to improve Scania´s methods and way of working.
• Preferable a Masters of Science degree or similar knowledge gained from working experience within metrology and digital processes.
• We believe that you are experienced and have been working with process planning for a few years.
• Knowledge of Scania Production System (SPS) is merited.
• Ability to take your own initiatives and drive the work forward, both in teams and independently.
• Skilled in networking. Presenting in bigger forums feels comfortable for you, as you are communicative and self-going.
• You have a strong analytical ability to see logic and connections in complex situations and environments.
• Since we work in a global environment, you need to be able to communicate in both English and Swedish.
If we have captured your interest and you want to join our journey, apply now and let us know why you are the perfect fit for the job.
For more information, contact
Erik Tolf (TEEM), 08-553 82958 or Ariel Goldstein da Silva, 08-553 85613 (Head of Global Industrial Engineering TEE)
Your application should include a covering letter, CV and relevant certificates. Selection will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period. Apply via our website no later than 2020-04-17.