OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Working as a Field Coordinator you will be visiting multiple customer (agent) locations within your region every day. You will be monitoring and ensuring that all relevant documentation is maintained up to date by agents.
- Daily visits to multiple customer/agent locations;
- Ensuring agents have all necessary documentation up-to-date and according to compliance requirements;
- Re-mediate any deficiencies in documentation including contracts, licenses in a timely manner;
- Provide agents with missing documentation and ensure timely signing of necessary forms/documents;
- Solving minor issues immediately at agents offices and escalating major issues to other teams within Western Union;
- Ensure data integrity, completeness and validity of the documents;
- Track and report agents? visitation plan weekly;
- Track visits content and activities (including follow up and action taken notes).
It will be a 12 months full-time contract with an opportunity to extend or transfer to permanent contract. Full training will be provided when you start working.
- Strong Organizational Skills: you will be tasked to organize and keep track of large quantities of written material. Also to be able to organize and maintain large filing systems;
- Strong oral communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to perform independently and with minimal supervision;
- Written communication skills: Must be able to create and edit business correspondence;
- Clean Driver's license is required as you will be using it every day (company car will be provided);
- Good level of English and Swedish language.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Recruiter Karolina Zelbiene
+370 5 2590841
Sourcer, Talent Acquisition Dovydas Zavadskis
Senior Recruiter Ramute Dyglyte
Talent Sourcer Dovydas Zavadskis
Senior Recruiter Indy Bhogal