1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Enligt Överenskommelse Heltid tillsvidareanställning
Do you want to work in a dynamic and expanding company with challenging legal matters? As Floatel Internationals next General Counsel you will have a significant role in an international company group. You are the head of the Legal Department, a part of the Finance and Administration Section. You will be responsible for and supervise the company group’s legal matters including contract review and negotiations. You are also responsible of tax, corporate and insurance matters and any legal issues concerning the vessels. You will have a key role in negotiating new contracts where you work close with CEO and Sales Manager. You will have 2 direct reports.
• Perform contract/subcontract negotiations in conjunction with relevant departments. Ensure that each project receives support in contract matters.
• Perform contract reviews to ensure that any variations are formalized.
• Be responsible for all insurance issues for the group of companies and coordinate all insurance activities, both claims handling and procurement.
• Coordinate any legal advice during tendering, negotiations and disputes.
• Coordinate external law firms and managers in corporate matters including aliening and partnering.
• Identify new opportunities including aliening and partnering.
• Assist in gathering market intelligence for management.
• Act as permanent secretary at board meetings and assist in preparations of board documentation.
Vem är du?
Who are you?
We are looking for you with a LL.M and minimum 5 years’ experience from practice law whereof at least 3 years within maritime/business law. Experience from international contract law is seen as an advantage. Previous experience from a law firm or a shipping company is meritorious. You are fluent in English, both verbal and written and have a good knowledge in MS Office. As a person you have a high confidence and authority. You have strong interpersonal skills and thrives in a flexible, high-tempo and dynamic environment. You are a team player but are also comfortable to operate independently. Previous experience of working in an international company is an advantage. For this role you must be able to travel to the locations where the vessels and clients are located.
You are offered:
Are you a result driven person ready to take the next step in your career this is the role for you. You will be offered a qualified position in an international, expansive and dynamic company with a great company culture. You will have an important role in the Floatel International Management Team and work close to the business.
In this recruitment process Floatel International is working with Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact the responsible Recruitment Consultant: Hanna Jakobsson; 031-745 01 20 or [email protected]
Floatel International Ltd. was established in 2006 to satisfy a market demand for a new generation offshore floatels. The vision of the Company is to own and operate the most modern, safe and reliable floatel fleet in the world in order to meet the increased market demand. The company today operates four semi-submersible accommodation and construction support vessels with a fifth vessel to be delivered in the spring of 2016. The company has expanded significantly the last years and today more than 80 employees are working in the Gothenburg office. Please visit www.floatel.se for more information