1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Would you like to be part of this fast growing, dynamic and most innovative company in the medical device industry and are you looking for a challenging and outstanding career opportunity within an international environment?
For our Swedish team we are looking for a Sales Manager
You will be responsible for building an entirely new team in Sweden. The Sales Manager is primarily responsible for directing and managing the activities of the Territory Managers including the accountability for achieving sales numbers in the Sales Region and interfacing and negotiating national contracts with executive level customers in both a hospital and commercial setting.
The Sales Manager manages the Territory Managers and reports to the Sales Director
- Identifying qualified candidates in order to build the Swedish team
- Drive sales and direct and manage the Territory Managers in achieving the sales targets in the Sales Region.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Manage new developments in National Health Service anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Degree Level education.
- At least 5 years of experience with surgical device sales, clinical development with a sales background in the Operating Room.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in a similar position and proven track record.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Needs good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications.
Our belief is that everyone can make a difference. The Applied team member is a creative problem solver who genuinely cares about the success of the entire organization. Applied?s commitment is to create an environment in which the best people do their best work, and that means building an organization in which different opinions are respected and valued.
Applied Medical is a progressive medical device developer and manufacturer headquartered in Orange County, California, USA. We are a new generation, quality-focused organization with the goal of providing exceptionally innovative surgical products that enhance procedures and patient outcomes both clinically and economically. Being devoted listeners, we address evolving clinical and economic needs through innovative practices and technology. We are a highly integrated developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized devices for Minimally Invasive Surgery, Cardiovascular, Vascular, Urology and General Surgery.