Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Gothenburg delivers products and solutions to all truck brands within the Volvo group. The Driver Functions & Electronics group are now recruiting a Function Owner.
We are now looking for a Function Owner to the Infotainment area. You will be assigned the responsibility for several functions providing the driver with vehicle information . To deliver world class products in this area we are constantly challenged to provide the best solutions in terms of feature, quality and cost.
The development is done in a global environment with colleagues and suppliers from all around the world. You can look forward to an individual and inspiring job together with many enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
- Long-term responsible for specification and implementation of the end-to-end functions, supporting all development activities related to the end-to-end function.
- Develop and manage the Function Requirement Specification, for all variants, use cases, legal requirements, complete function scope in the scope for on-going projects in all phases of development and maintenance.
- Global responsible for harmonization of functionality between brands, segments and markets.
- Participate in pre-studies and provide and maintain concept solutions for the functions.
- Responsible for the work with logical design of end-to-end functions and collect, analyse and break-down requirements in order to develop and document the functionality of the driver electronics functions and components.
- Support responsible SW and HW developers to be able to deliver requested functionality
- Ensure design quality of end-to-end function by take part or lead reviews of requirement documents, review of verification plans, test specifications, and test reports related to complete vehicle verification
- Support prioritization to project during development
- Take active part in integration work to ensure functionality
- Support validation on complete vehicle level.
- Participate and support advanced engineering projects related to the driver electronics functions
We believe you have a background in automotive systems and software engineering, strong ability to write requirements according to industry standard, very good knowledge of model based design. Good knowledge in SW implementation to have a dialogue on the right level with the suppliers. Experiences from agile development is a merit.
You have customer focus and a natural, service minded attitude. You have a deep interest of technology and driven to find a good solution and your are always eager to make sure the product is working in its right environment.
In your working situation you like taking responsibility, act with integrity and, of course, with a result oriented mindset. We believe that you are social, flexible and like working in teams. High motivated, innovative and enthusiastic with a positive attitude. You are a good communicator with good presentation skills and are fluent in English, spoken and written.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
Minimum of 5 years of experience of software development, preferably from the automotive industry,
Minimum Education Required:
Master of Science in electrical- or computer engineering or similar.