1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Lön enligt överenskommelse Heltid Anställningstid enligt överenskommelse
Sneakersnstuff - or SNS - is a global retail experience founded in 1999 by Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson. Sneakersnstuff first opened its doors on March 26th, 1999 in Stockholm and launched its webstore, www.sneakersnstuff.com (http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/)in May 2000. Two decades later, Sneakersnstuff is located in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York City and most recently in Los Angeles in early 2019.
Sneakersnstuff is looking for an experiencedGlobal Retail Manager,to organize and develop the operations of our stores. The position is new, and you will get the chance to build well-functioning structures, routines and processes from scratch. Your main scope as Global Retail Manager will be to maximize sales and profitability and to work with continuous development of SNS business and Retail staff. We operate 6 stores today (Stockholm, London, NY, LA, Berlin and Paris), and new stores are opening in a fast pace why the role quite rapidly will grow to comprise a bigger scope. We are excited to expand in Asia by opening our first store in Tokyo during fall 2019.
We are looking for a self-driven, organized, energetic candidate to join us. We also believe that you have several years of experience of management within the Retail industry and understand the street and sneaker culture well. If you enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment and to travel a lot you might be the candidate we are looking for.
Your main point of contact will be the Store Managers however you will also work closely with the Buying, E-Commerce and logistics departments to ensure strategic plans are followed and company goals is getting reached. You will be located at Södermalm, Stockholm and report to Head of Sales.
Main work tasks
- Set long term strategies to ensure sales targets and other important KPIs are reached on each market
- Recruit and train Store Managers to maintain development and keep high performance
- Lead the Store Manager team towards effective collaboration
- Support and coach Store Managers with problem solving and daily challenges
- Represent and drive store needs at HQ
- Set policies, guidelines and processed for SNS stores globally
- Optimizing store operations to ensure profitability and efficiency
- Overall responsible of ensuring stores are being properly merchandised and branded
- Collect data and analyze key figures and take action when needed
- Identify areas for improvement and innovation
- Support with opening of new stores
Requirements and skills
- At least 5 years of experience in a senior retail position with international experience
- Excellent leadership and team development skills
- Strong communication and delegation skills
- Strategic, analytical and goal oriented
- First-class problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor of Science/Arts in business administration, retail management or similar field
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
We look forward to receiving your application!