1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Enligt Överenskommelse - -
We are looking for someone to join our Cocktail Bar At Six as a head bartender.
The bar is a vibrant modern venue serving exciting crafted cocktails with a focus on seasonal ingredients and combinations which will challenge your palate.
Story-telling and personalized service with attention to detail are the core of our DNA.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Bar Manager
• Together with our bar manager you will be responsible for setting and develop the hotel's cocktail program
• Supervise a team of 4 other bartenders, assuring the standards and quality levels are always kept up to the standards of At Six
• Assure the stock levels of all alcoholic products are kept up to par
• Find ways for the team to up-sell and maximize revenues
• Find strategies to minimize wastage
• Train junior team members on cocktails, spirits an digestives
• Perform inventory counts, stock ordering and other administrative duties when required by the bar manager
Background and personal characteristics
You are an dynamic team player who thrives in meeting all guests with a warm welcome and deliver exceptional service. In addition:
• You have at least 2 years experience working in a similar position at a high end restaurant and/or hotel
• Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment with great standards
• Out-going personality who has an easy way communicating with guests. Ability to charm and up-sell to guests.
• Structure and good organizational skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and high professional ethics
• Service is your passion and you have a genuine love for food and beverage
• Able to communicate verbally in Swedish and English, additional languages is a plus
Working hours will be in the evening and you will be required to work most weekends.
Please submit your application to our F&B manager Nuno Almeida on [email protected] as soon as possible as selection is ongoing.