OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
The group Virtual Test Environments creates simulators for virtual testing and calibration as a complement to physical vehicle testing. The group consists around 15 engineers working with development of simulation environments and modelling. We are working as part of the DevOps System Teams for Vehicle Energy and Motion Control.
As a HIL Developer you will be part of a team working with the development of our simulation environments. You will develop our Hardware In the Loop (HIL) environments, used for development and testing of the vehicle control software, as well as in the Continuous Integration (CI) tool chain. You will work with other HIL developers, in a tightly knit Scrum team.
• Development of HIL simulator environment and its system solutions with respect to vehicle energy management and vehicle motion control
• Development of models for control system and actuators, including new propulsion models
• Development of framework for test automation
• Maintain and troubleshoot existing application
• Support software developers and test engineers
• M.Sc in Mechatronic Engineering, Applied Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Experience of development of simulation environments
• Driving license B
• Experience of Python and C
• Experience of Matlab/Simulink
• Experience of embedded systems
• Experience of test automation
• Experience of simulation in HIL environments
• Experience of software projects
• Team-oriented, cooperative and good networking skills
• Self-sufficient, driven and engaged
• Thorough, methodical and structured
• Trouble-shooter, target oriented and long-term committed
Does this sound like your next challenge?
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English via the link provided by 27th of February.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 333 60 50