1 platser 6 månader eller längre Heltid Lön enligt överenskommelse Heltid Anställningstid enligt överenskommelse
Ambitious, flexible and outgoing? Apply TODAY!
We are looking for a Spanish speakingHunter Onboarding Specialistfor Voi’s Onboarding Operations team. As a part of the Onboarding Operations team, you will be working at our Headquarters in Stockholm to help us build a network of VOI Hunters (i.e. persons that help us charge our entire fleet of VOI scooters each night), both in Sweden and abroad.
This entry-levelrole is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in arevolutionary company and one of Sweden’s hottest start-ups!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
Primary Job Duties:
- Identifying, recruiting and onboarding suitable candidates for VOI´s Hunter community, with primary focus on Sweden and Spain.
- Building and continuously strengthening the VOI community, both in and outside of Sweden.
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting data to primarily the onboarding manager.
- Assisting in the development and improvement of internal and external processes.
Job Also Includes:
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice - At the office, the field or remotely.
- Close work with the rest of the operations team as well as the entire company, tostreamline and increase efficiency.
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
Applicants Should Be/Have:
- Ambitious, flexible and problem solver: You aim high, easily adapt to rapid changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go.
- Outgoing, pedagogical and like public speaking: You enjoy interacting with people, can adapt your message to the receiver and do not hesitate to speak in front of a bigger group.
- Growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward.
- Self-Starter:You radiate positivity and a “can-do” attitude.
- Schedule flexibility: Your arewilling to work outside of regular business hours.
- Language proficiency: Fluency in English and high proficiency in Spanish.
Preferred, but not required:
- Fluency in Swedish
- Fluency and high level within additional European language is not a requirement, but a big plus!
This Position Offers:
- Preferably full-time! Part-time can be discussed.
- Active schedule, you may be consistently on the move.
- A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work thatmake a difference!
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
Who we are:
VOI Technology is creating a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable,sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network. VOI is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and israpidly expandingacross Europe and the world!and at the heart of Europe’s first dock-less bike share company!