OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
For this recruitment Insight Solutions is cooperating with Novare Potential
Novare Potential is a recruitment and staffing organisation with the aim of leading new arrivals into the Swedish job market. Today many newcomers are without work at the same time as many companies lack employees with the right competence. We want to change this. Using innovative recruitment methods and a strong Swedish business network we aim to be the bridge that leads new Swedes in to the workplace and enable them to achieve their full potential.
What are we looking for?
Maybe you have experience as a Business/Financial controller of the financial operations at a larger company and have an interest for solving problems with the help of automatized solutions and therefore have experience with simpler programming in Excel, Visual Basic, SQL or similar.
Or you’re an engineer, but have an interest for economics and financial management.
The important thing is that you can help our customers simplify the management of large amounts of numbers using automatized solutions and reports.
You need to have strong analytical qualities as we daily manage and calculate large amounts of numbers in several dimensions. We very much want to contribute with ways to simplify complex structures, therefore you need to be able to see patterns where several financial systems are to be combined into one unified structure.
As a person you are responsible, service-minded, a “team player” and are a quick learner in new areas and new fields.
Your primary tasks will be:
• Analysis, design and development of solutions
• Participating in larger development and implementation projects
• Providing instruction for our customers
In the position of business analyst, you will be part of a group that is responsible for developing solutions for planning/budgeting and analysis in either project or management form with our customers. Your primary task is to assist customers in being able to make better business decisions by converting their needs into concrete solutions. That can mean anything from simpler budgets to complicated solutions for operational and strategic planning.
We would like to see that you have some of the following qualities:
• Experience in controlling or systems management for operations management systems
• Experience in Corporate Performance Management solutions using software from SAP, QlikTech, Oracle, IBM or Microsoft
• Strong analytical qualities as we daily manage and calculate large amounts of numbers in several dimensions.
• Self-motivated with a high working capacity and by all means stimulated by complex and exciting projects
• Genuine interest in systems support for operations management systems
• Very strong social skills as a large part of the position is listening to the customer’s needs as well as communicating with many different people in the customer’s organization.
• Good knowledge of English, both verbal and written
The position is full-time. The position is stationed at the main office in Södermalm, Stockholm. You will also be stationed at Insight Solution´s client´s offices. If you have any questions please contact Markus Hanna, email@example.com
About Insight Solutions
Insight Solutions is a Swedish IT company specializing in Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Performance Management (BPM). The company offers products, technology, software, solutions and services and is one of the Nordic market’s leading suppliers for Oracle EPM solutions.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget